July 23, 2009

Snuggles


I love that picture. We took it with Daddy's phone. Left him a surprise for when he woke up.

Anywho. Hello blogtastic world! It is I, righter of wrongs, defender of the defenseless. Oh wait, not that's not me... Wronger of nothings, Defender of the defensable. I am TOWANDA!

Sorry, watched Fried Green Tomatoes the other day. I keep shouting TOWANDA! at the top of my lungs. And ramming people in VW bugs. Guess you have to have seen it eh?

So I'm not really sure what to write about today. This weekend we're having a big bbq bash. If you're reading this, you're probably invited. 6pm til whenever. Just call me for the address.

We are LOVING our new house. It's free of all the dark energy our last house had, all the negative spirits around. Blech. This one is so happy, its a bright and calm house. Everyone who comes over says how peaceful it feels. How content and joyful. I think that house is happy we're there, and we are sure happy we are.

I guess I better get back to work. TTYL peoples. Leave me commetns. I need to know you love me!

3 comments:

K.A.R. said...

i love you tons and tons.

Honey said...

This is Honey.
and the BBQ was awsome!
I loved every minute of it!
and all that came were so very nice.

Beckstreet said...

I love you of course!!! I have no idea what Towanda means, but it has a nice way of rolling off the tongue...TowAAAAnda. You and Bekah are so cute!