July 9, 2009

My funny kid...


So I've decided to start recording funny Bekah stories here on my blog, so I don't forget them. Here's the first!

(WARNING, this one is not for the weak stomached...)

About a week ago, a stomach bug went around our family. We all got it, and it was miserable. The last day or so of the bug, I woke up to get Bekah ready to go to school, and myself ready for work. I was so dizzy I couldn't get out of bed.

I had no idea why I felt so sick, since I'd been getting better. I got Bekah and myself dressed and went to brush my teeth. Of course bekah followed and wanted to brush her teeth. She has to do everything momma does. Well I'm brushing my teeth and suddenly I get super nauseated. I go over to the toilet and start throwing up, when I look up there is bekah standing next to me going "Hwaaaa!" making heaving noises like me. I can't help but smile at her. I say "Go on Bekah, mom's not feeling good."

She doesn't leave but instead starts spitting into the toilet (just like momma I guess) and holding her tummy going "no feel good!" I couldn't help but laugh. Well, inbetween the vomiting that is.

No comments: