May 24, 2010

Sluggy.

I feel like my last few posts have been sad and whiny. I need to buck up I think. I really do love where I work, even if the people are odd and judgey sometimes...

I have a really awesome boss, who not only wholeheartedly supports this surrogacy thing, he's also (finally) taking my want to be an estimator seriously. We had a mini-review and talked about me moving into estimating. He says most likely, we'll get two estimator openings in July and I can apply for one. (Hey Shell or Becca, wanna apply for my job?? I'll seriously recommend you!)

Ben and I had a good talk the other night too, he's agreed to pick up the slack around the house. The midwife and Honey are both adamant about me taking it easy the past week or so. I had some scary contractions Friday night because I was so stressed at work I forgot to drink any water. So Ben has agreed to take up more responsibility around the house for the remainder of the pregnancy, since this one is being much harder on me than the last one was.... Hopefully it gets better soon, because I feel like a total slug... I want to get up and go!

Work has been crazy the last couple of days... I'm covering for one coworker who's on vacation, and the gal that's covering for our other PC is gone most of the week because her mother died. So I have 4 jobs on my shoulders (mine included) No wonder I forgot to drink anything friday!

Ok well this has rambled on long enough I think. I just want ya'll to know I'm bored being forced to rest so much so call or text me please :)

2 comments:

Beckstreet said...

Um, FREAKING GIVE ME THAT JOB!
I've been trying like nuts there, but I either burned my bridge last time and they won't take me back, or everyone else they have applying is way more super amazing than me.
TAKE IT EASY CHICKA! you are pregnant and need rest. I hope things get better at work and with the pregnancy. I feel a full fledged girls night coming on...We have things to discuss!

Tony "danger" Morrey said...

dont know if anyone cares but comcast is hireing... and you only have to be moderatly super amazing to work here