So it's officially not in my head.
If you read my last post you know I've been feeling like I'm being judged... feeling isolated. Well it's really not in my head.
Today I finally brought in my ultrasound pictures. They're almost a week old, I've already told them all it's a boy and I got the perfunctory congrats... I figured who can resist an ultrasound pic, right? I figured they'd be like "Oh cool!"
Well I was wrong. I got walked away from by two girls who I really thought were friends... and the other lady kind of smiled and nodded at the pics and handed them back with very little enthusiasm.
Is it wrong for me to want my coworkers to kind of be interested in my life? I swear I'm not that crazy pregnant woman that that's all she can talk about. In fact I rarely do unless I'm asked about it. But the occasions it does come up its like taboo, change the subject!
Augh. Sorry to rant about this for two posts in a row but I'm seriously starting to feel hurt by the judging. It's sad... and I dunno if I'll be able to be friends with all these ladies once it's over. Talk about true colors.
Now here is the ultrasound pic... Please SOMEBODY ooo and ahhh for me and my friend Honey :)

6 comments:
I have yet to comment on what you are doing for your friend. I think it's AMAZING! I personally could never do it. It truly takes a special person and true friend to do what you are doing. These people you speak of that are treating you this way is wrong no matter how you look at it.
I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes really well and Daemon is a healthy little boy.
CONGRATS!! :D
It's adorable. I just wish I could have one now too. ;)
Wow. I really don't get why people are ignoring you. It just baffles me. You're pregnant, how is that weird and deserving of being avoided? That seems beyond rude. Especially if they were your friends "before".
I'm so glad you and the baby are doing well & healthy. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog yesterday, they helped and made me feel better :) I'm doing so much better today.
Luvs!
I totally agree with becca, It's just baffling how they would do this. what you are doing is an amazing thing for Honey!
im gonna have to jump on the "what the hell are those people thinking" bandwagon... cause seriously, what greater display of love for a friend is there than to carry her baby for her.. cat and I love you to death. and im very excited that he's going to share my name with me
I love how they always look like jelly beans when they are that little
Post a Comment