I can't believe it's already been 4 years... but in the same breath I think, how short a time that is! It seems some days like we're newlyweds, and some days like we've been married for a century. (In a good way!)
For our anniversary I got Ben something he's been wanting for a while:
A tattoo! No, it's not as big as it looks in that pic (its kinda stretched out) but it still took about two hours. It is Hebrew sanskrit and it says "Rivka" Which is Rebekah in Hebrew. Cool eh? It's not done yet, still some designs to go around it, but that'll be in little segments.
Me? This is what I got....
Too cool eh?
We also went to eat at Melting Pot (YUM!) on sunday, and on our actual anniversary I made fajitas and we had champagne! :D
Happy Anniversary to us!




3 comments:
Brian was wondering if that was Hebrew. I think it's cute he did it with bekah's name. Looks like it hurt like heck though...
Yeah he was brave... but I could tell he was in a LOT of pain...
wow 4 years?? crazy... that makes me feel so old... I remember feeling old when you got married.. :( cool tat though.... why hebrew?
Post a Comment