November 7, 2009

Picture HEAVY post...

I haven't posted a good set of pictures in forever (They're on my photography blog mostly) But here ya go...

This was bathtime the other night... this one ended up so sweet I framed it and put it in our bathroom... I just love her big sad eyes.




This one is too funny, she kept wiping the bubbles into her eyes then crying and wiping them back out... she was all sudsy at the end of it.
 
Bekah Trick-or-Treating at my work on the 29th... she had SO much fun and got SO much candy!!

A fun triptych I call, Dance in Three Steps :)


These are a series of pictures we did on a nice day, Bekah's a total ragamuffin, but I think they turned out okay.  She had so much fun twirling and dancing! I love that look on her face... what a little girl!!

This I call the "Little Ben" picture... I can't believe how much she looks like him!!

More to come!!

No comments: