Today is Saturday. Feels like Monday. Too weird!
We got a 4-day weekend at work this year for Thanksgiving (finally!) and it's awesome! Thursday we did Thanksgiving at my mom's and had a blast. My BFF Honey and her husband Kirk came over, and it was absolutely lovely. My mom made an amazing turkey, there was much wine and eggnog (with liquor!) and we played games while we digested. Oh, and mine and ben's late-night pie making party turned out great results. The pumpkin was amazing!
That night Honey and I went and did some black friday madness. She got Rebekah this ginormous stuffed tiger that takes up half her bed... I got our family Christmas present (though we're using it already... an LCD HDTV and a blu-ray player. Super cheap and totally sweet. We only stood in line for 3 hours...
I only just recovered from the lack of sleep today... and now I'm making our turkey dinner yum yum! Time to chillax and clean the house... it's like a tornado swept through here!
Oh and my elbow is finally getting better. I bruised a tendon in my left arm about a week ago... It was bad. I still can't do my own hair or pull off shirts very easily, but I can, for the most part, fuction normally with very little pain. Isn't it funny how we can do that to our bodies? And all I was doing was pulling grocery bags out of the trunk...
Alright, back to my housework...
1 comment:
I had a late night pie making party too!! It's my favorite. we made 10 pies... and it only took us till 3am... :)
Post a Comment