Carolyn Came to visit us Friday, I had to run back to work (I was home for lunch) and these are the pics she took while she was here.
She was tired and hungry, and sad that I had to go back to work. Poor snugga! No more pictures! She says...

Ella, her cousin, is 14 months older than bekah, but just three pounds heavier, and a couple inches taller. Crazy!


Bekah has been talking like crazy the last few weeks, really starting to string words together, and make sense. She says things like "Hi momma" "Oh wow!" "Um ok" "please, thank you" "more please."
Yesterday Ben came home from a movie, and Bekah was so excited so see him she forgot his name. She just started shouting out every word she knew... "Purple! Yellow! Daddy! OH WOW!" was how it went. We laughed and laughed.
I can't believe this little munchkin is growing so fast. :)
1 comment:
Look out, you'll have a teenager on your hands soon enough!
Post a Comment