This is the tree in the front yard. Its two katalpas twisted together. We nicknamed it our family tree. Two families coming together :) awwww.
Here is a front view of the house. Ben and I will have the rooms on the left, Alicia and Jay will have the rooms on the right. Tons of parking, and we're going to make a front deck too.
This is the kitchen. It was recently redone, just some fixes here and there. We are going to refinish the cabinents, and clean. You can sort of see the loft at the top, there is a skylight above the kitchen that is actually where the loft opens up. Very bright.

This is the loft. Ben and I will have this as our living room. We're also going to put a kitchenette in the corner. Its so huge I don't know how we'll ever fill it!!

This is the sunken living room. We're calling it the "Kid Pit" Bekah (as you can see below) already wanted to play. we're going to put on a railing and make this kid friendly central. They can just play all day long.


The Backyard, view one. There is some sort of playhouse they started building out back, that's coming down, and we'll use the wood to fix up the garage I think.

Ben thinks these may be cherry trees... or apple. I dunno which but yum, fruit!

The ginormous garage. Its two stories (has a loft) and has an oil pit on one side, so the boys can work on the cars (snicker) I'm just excited both our cars will fit easily, AND all our crap.
So that was a brief tour. Alicia and Jay have three bedrooms and their own bathroom and a living room, we have a bathroom and bekah has a little room herself!Hope you enjoyed! We'll probably move Thanksgiving weekend, and poof be in our house!
2 comments:
wow, looks like you got a sweet deal! Are you sure you won't kill eachother with two families living in the same house?
Where is your house at? That's pretty cool though. Bri and I are hoping to look with in a year or so for a house.
Post a Comment