Sorry so long without an update. I've been sick for about a week. I had my mom dye my hair last week and I had a really nasty reaction to the dye. My scalp broke out in a rash and I was queasy and tired for a few days. It was pretty bad. It's a dye I used before, but not for a long time so who knows what's up with that...
Anyway, not much happening with us. Ben FINALLY got his social security info, so now we can go get him an ID card, then a Driver's License! YAY!
Any of you that know the situation know that I have been the only driver in our family since before we got married. Long story. It's actually how Ben and I fell in love actually... in traffic court. :D
Anyway things are really looking up on that front. This means we can go to bars (there are a couple in the area with GREAT food) on our dates, he can drive to work this winter, we can travel, get a new car, get a new apartment. It means a lot of things.
Anyway, just thought I'd share the great news... and give a little update.
See ya!
1 comment:
Thank GOD. Jeez, that took forever. Makes you wonder why it's considered easy to steal someones identity. It seems hard enough to establish your own!
Post a Comment