September 15, 2008

Weekend Update :)

Welcome to the Accu-Weather update, with your local meteorologist TONI SCOTT! *enter cheesy graphics, dorky music and picture of me with my fist under my chin*

Sorry, all this following the hurricane makes me feel like quite the weather person. Anyway, we've heard from Jody and from John and Nancy, everyone is fine.

John, Nancy, Ivan and Catherine are all in Louisana, in a hotel and fine. They aren't going back for a while, until the power comes back on etc.

Jody and John Paul braved the storm, and are now just cleaning up the mess. What a mess to clean up!

On the homefront we've got some good news! Bekah slept in a big girl bed last night! After a two-hour struggle, she finally collapesed on her new toddler bed. She slept through the night and woke up this morning happy as a clam.

I can't believe my baby is getting so big! She talks, she walks, she socializes, solves problems and now... sleeps without the cage!

Next big step? Potty-training! YAY!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank you for the update! I'm so relieved that they are well and safe.

And congrats on the big girl bed. It's always a big step in a small child's life.

Beckstreet said...

Oh fun, potty training. Good Luck my friend. I watched the baby borrowers as you suggested, I LOVED IT!