
What a couple of months we've had at the Scott house... I can't believe how much things change, and how quickly it all seems to go!
Rebekah had her 18 month checkup (at 20 months...) last week, and she's doing well. She's really slimming down again, 25th percentile now, She weighs 24 lbs. 6 oz. (only about a pound more than her 15 month checkup) but her height slowed way down, she's in the 40th percentile for height. Last time she was 90th percentile. Isn't it funny how they grow?
This time Ben got to come along, and I was really glad her pediatrician got to meet him. Last time I felt like he was kind of guilting me for her being so thin (looking at me she should be 90th in everything!)
He saw Ben in the room and said "Father?" Ben nodded and then the doctor launched into this blurb about kids at this age being so unpredictable in size and weight especially when the parents are so different. Last time she was showing my genes, now Ben's. I just smiled. I knew she was fine last time I came in. With a momma like me, and an elf of a dad like Ben, she's bound to be thin.
Just wait until she's taller than her dad. LOL!
1 comment:
You guys need to show more pic's of you!!! I am Ben's cousin, Jeannette, and I love browsing your blog and seeing pics of the baby but I want to see you both too! hehe I am NO better mine is all my kids too! http://starkbunch.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment