8 Things I am Passionate About:
1)My Family
2)Beauty in the World
3)Sewing
4)Being Creative
5)Friends
6)My faith
7)T.V (sad but true!)
8)Making a good life for my family.
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1)No way!
2)Seriously
3)Actually
4)Snugga (it means to snuggle)
5)Smubba (means Gunk. Alicia got me saying that one!)
6)Sure
7)Whatcha Doin?
8) Bekah! Get out of the Toilet/Garbage Can/Fish Tank/Tub/etc.
8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1)Retire
2)See Bekah as an adult.
3)Get my degree
4)Go to Hawaii with Ben
5)Get a house
6)Celebrate my 60th anniversary :)
7)Make my daughter's wedding dress!
8)Go on a real vacation.
8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1)Sometimes good things really do happen to good people
2)Sometimes they don't, so don't rely on that!
3)Love isn't magic. It is hard everyday sort of work.
4)If you aren't happy then do something about it.
5)Never wait to live life.
6)Stop to smell the roses, or the baking bread, or your baby's head. Just stop and smell.
7)You can never say "I love you" too often
8)Happiness is a choice.
8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1)Hawaii
2)Stonehenge (England)
3)Germany
4)Vidor, TX
5)Beijing
6)Japan
7)Washington
8)Disneyland
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1)Sleep and cuddles with my hubby.
2)Money
3)A bigger place (hence #2)
4)A way to help out Jay and Alicia...
5)Vacation
6)my performance review so I can get a raise (again #2)
7)a massage
8)Breakfast.
8 people I tag:
Bobbie, Christina, Becca, Michelle, Carolyn, Marlene, Jessica W, Kelli
1 comment:
"Bekah, get out of the toilet!"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! Love that one.
Post a Comment