April 29, 2010

To err is human, to blog... also human.

Well I haven't been blogging very well, and I think I know why... I'm just to overwhelmed to try and get all my pictures on here.... I guess I need to blog with less pictures maybe, or just not care if I can't get some on every time.

Life is pretty good. Ben's liking his job pretty well. It stresses him out because of all the added responsibilities of management, but I know he can do it. He's amazing at everything he does... if only he knew that. The pay is better than his previous jobs, so we're finally able to breath and do more than get by. We're actually ahead on stuff.

My job is going great, I really really love my job. My boss is so cool about the whole pregnancy thing which is awesome. I was a bit worried, but he's such a great guy about stuff. I'm getting to do a lot more at work than just secretarial things. I feel like I'm really getting embedded into the group there... I feel needed. Super nice!

Our life is going well too. We're getting our garden started, I'm so excited. It's going to be so wonderful and beautiful and you'll be jealous. Yep. You will. Just watch.

Well not a lot to talk about besides work and gardening, that's pretty much all I have time for as of late.

No comments: