April 1, 2010
Happy Birthday Ben!
This week Ben turned 29! He is my very favorite Aries! We had a nice week, I bought him a Camellia like this one:
And we went garden shopping for some of the things he wants. It was all very fun! My mom got him a bunch of yarn and some new needles, he's now knitting his first pattern: an afghan.
I was all excited to make him a cake, and I surprised him with a Beach Cake. Check it out:
Its not a great picture, I was tired and my light was terrible, but you can see the ocean and the beach, the little seashells, and Ben's name swimming in the water!
Bekah helped me a lot (mostly by eating the frosting) and she made dad a really cute card (no picture available, she hid it later...)
So yeah it was a good week all around, he's so OLD! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just want you to know that secretly... maybe not so secretly. Ben loves that picture of him sleeping on the couch with bekah... every proud dad that there is has a picture like that on his desk at work. I look forward in earnest to haveing a picture like that of my own.
Post a Comment