December 26, 2009



Today Rebekah turns three! I cannot believe how big that girl is getting. Three years ago today I was lying in the hospital, wishing she'd just come already! I was nervous, excited and sick of being pregnant!

When that little girl came into the world, she changed my life forever. Those bright alert eyes just threw me for a loop, and she's never let me catch my breath since! She's constantly making me laugh, cry, smile, scream and everything in between. And really, I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's been a big, long, difficult, amazing, fun, sad year for us, and I can't believe how much we all grew as people and as a family. She is our world, and I can't imagine a day without her smile, her kisses, her hugs, or her tantrums (ok, maybe I can imagine life without that one...)

Today she is three, no longer my little toddler, officially a pre-schooler and forever my baby girl. Happy Birthday big girl!

No comments: