October 3, 2009

Wow

That last post was my 100th. Happy 101st post everyone! :)

I haven't been posting much, because I haven't really been in a great mood these past weeks. Its not home life or anything, that is going just fine. It's just our financial situation has me up at night lately. The bad economy finally hit home for us. Ben got his pay cut by $1.50 an hour, and his hours by 8-10 hours a week.

Now the budget that was tight but functional is now no longer doable, and somethings have to change.

We're working on making everything work... but damn things are tight.

So anyway, this point of this little boo-hoo story is that the reason I've been neglecting my little bloggy, is because I was afraid any post I put here would be, well, a boo-hoo story.

So enough of that and on with the show. If you haven't checked out my phototography blog, you should: http://toniscottphotography.blogspot.com

I have a couple of photoshoots set up this month and will be updating it lots! :)

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Honey said...

I love you so very much.
I wish I could do more than just give love.