
That's why I haven't been updating much lately. Various life stuff. Sigh. Well here are some pictures and random tidbits of our life.
I've decided you people don't comment me enough. I feel so lonely I don't wanna blog anymore. So comment, and let me know you're alive!
Anyway... life stuff.
Ben took Bekah to the planetarium last week. Bekah fully enjoyed herself. Moon, Mars, Mirrors. What a day!



Bekah is getting so big she can do so much more now than just a couple months ago. Potty training is slow going, but going nonetheless.
She says so many words now, she strings sentences together, she asks and thanks and begs. She's becoming this little person! What happened to my baby girl? Where did she go?
Man I'm feeling old today. An old momma.
5 comments:
Hey I feel the same way about comments! Sorry I haven't left any in awhile. I hope all is going good. It sounds like it! Bekah is getting way too big way too fast-how about they not grow up :) She's adorable!
~Your twin
Hey. I'm still alive...you just talked to me...
I'm busy, too.
Do I not comment enough? Oh yeah, I rarely ever do :) Sorry! I am subscribed to your blog and get excited when people I know in real life update their blog. So Don't stop! I'm brewing up a massive post because I haven't posted for weeks. I love you and your blog!
Hey! I know what you mean about the little ones growing up too fast. I really don't know where the time goes. Bekah is such a beautiful little girl. I even told my husband to come and look at your blog to show him how pretty she was...nice work :)
I understand about comments as well, I'll definitely do better :)
YAY peoples love me! :)
Post a Comment