So I've been resisting doing this for a very long time, because I like that my friends can find my blog and read up on me. But I need to go private.
I've been tracking how people get to my page, and far too many are coming from image searches. Image searches containing my daughter. It's freaking me out. You may have noticed I've started deleting some pictures and whole posts, its because they contain these images.
So, in one week I will go private. Please comment or email me (batscott at gmail dot com) and let me know your blogger address so I can add you to my safe list. You can also message me on facebook.
I'm really bummed to do this, but alas I must.
Hope to hear from all of you!!
-Toni
5 comments:
sisbobbie@gmail.com
You know we want in :) a.j.j@aggiemail.usu.edu
wow, that's freaky. i don't blame you at all for going private with bekah being the reason. beckstreet@gmail.com ( I only use this for blog logins, so keep my beckydoodledoo hotmail one)
Hey my email address is kelilarson@mail.boisestate.edu
I should hope you know mine. mabuckner86@gmail.com
Post a Comment