So Three Years. Yikes! I can't believe its been three years since ben and I tied the knot. Feels like a week, feels like a decade. I'm just so glad I get to spend every day with someone I love so very much! I looked it up, and the third anniversary is the Leather Anniversary!
Supposedly, it speaks to the durability of our relationship. We made it past paper, cotton and now, at leather our relationship begins to become hardy and weathered. Romantic huh? So as Leather is the traditional gift, ben got.... Leather shoes! They are tres sexy.
Ben got me (finally) an actual wedding ring. Since we got back together I'd been using my opal birthstone ring as my wedding ring, and now... I have this sucker!

Pretty, no? (btw... its not a diamond, its cz. 1/10 the price, just as sparkly, and if I ever lose it I won't cry!) I love it and am so excited to have a little bling on my ring fing (ha ha i had to keep the rhyme going...)
Then today, ben and bekah brought flowers to me at work! I was so surprised. In stomps bekah in her boots and big coat (its snowing like a mother outside...) and brings me these gorgeous flowers. (Please ignore the messy desk around them!)

Friday night we're going out to dinner to celebrate. I wanted the Cheesecake Factory again. We had such a blast for my birthday...
I know its not the most romantic fancy place, but I am TOTALLY excited to go there!!Wow... three years! In that time Joe came out, Michelle dated, and got married, Tony got married... jeez. I feel so freaking old!
No comments:
Post a Comment