February 25, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

So part of our tax return went to our garden! Gardening in February? You may think we're crazy. Crazy like a FOX!

Bekah was fully excited to get our seeds started for our big lovely garden this summer. She planted Watermelons and Pumpkins. I planted the peppers! :)

Ben... wore his bathrobe! Oh, and he planted some pretty bulbs to get them started inside... it's too cold to really dig in our soil right now, so we're cheating.

Bekah sporting her dirty hands. "Wow, dirty!" She was not happy about how dirty they were...
My favorite image: New Life. I can't wait for Spring!!

2 comments:

Flowers said...

Beautiful.... the pictures and words were a joy to see and read... :O)

Shell and Brian said...

We got some garden stuff too. my dad said we could use some of his garden space this year. I am a happy child. :) I want homegrown tomamtoes...