August 14, 2009

August Rain

I braved pea sized hail to take some amazing pictures outside our house. Hope you enjoy!


This is our view to the east. Look at those colors...

Twinkle lights and little drips
It's raining, it's pouring!
She's getting so big... I can't believe we're south of 2 and a half!
She looks so much like her dad. I think she needs a haircut, how bout you?

3 comments:

Beckstreet said...

Bekah is so gorgeous! She looks like she's wearing makeup. Such a cutie! great pictures too!

Tony "danger" Morrey said...

I havn't seen that little girl since she was just a little bundle of babyness... you and ben (and baby) shoud come to our house for dinner some sunday...

P.S. I commented on a blog further down. I would like for you to read it and tell me what you think of what I said.

p.p.s I also updated... you should go look

Honey said...

Haven't talk to you in a while.
my bad!
I love you, miss you.

These photo's look awsome!