April 25, 2009

ID Badges... groan

So my work has started making everyone wear ID badges. At least its a good picture of me... Anyway the lanyards and reels were really ugly (plain dark blue) So I made me own. My tiny cry of Independence. I made a really pretty beaded lanyard necklace, and decorated the reel with a Buddha head bead. Very eclectic looking. I used all wood, glass and stone beads, its in gold and brown colors. I love it!

2 comments:

Beckstreet said...

I heard about the ID badges! So sorry! Reminds me of Alorica back in the day. I can understand though with all the expensive stuff they have everywhere and past thefts. I love your re-done lanyard though!

I just figured out that since you went private, my RSS feed doesn't get updated when you update. I was
wondering why you stopped blogging! Happy to see that you haven't though. Bekah's curly hair is gorgeous. Mine looked like that when I was little. Ooh, I want details on Crazy "C" lady. What happened?

Knitty Cat said...

That's right sistah. Stick it to the 'man' ;)
It's a beautiful lanyard!