Bekah discovering the puppy Ben's parents got her (by proxy) Thanks guys! She totally loved this puppy, and we'd wanted to buy it for her for a while. It was her favorite present under the tree! Everything else was pretty much chopped liver...

I got ben (among many other things, spoiled boy...) a comfy squishy robe to wear. Our house stays a little chilly, and with sharing a bathroom, its nice to have one of these to lounge in. He loved it!

I decided to give Bekah my old American Girl Baby doll. She wasn't too into it this day (see puppy story above) but has come back to play with her since. I was excited to pass this down. I also have an American Girl Josefina doll she'll get when she's older. I can't wait!!
Bekah found an orange in the toe of her stocking. She kept calling it an apple and trying to eat it.
She's figuring out the whole unwrapping thing... slowly :)
I asked her what an elephant says. This is the face I got.
Stockings stuffed for us! :) yay!
Then off to my mom's house for traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast, and presents. It was so much fun hanging out! My Grandma and Grandpa stopped by which is nice. They haven't seen Bekah in a long time.
Bekah likes Grammy's Christmas Cassarole!
I think one of those cups has rum in it. May explain why she's so happy... just kidding. That's my momma being the hostess with the mostess!
Bekah's Great-Grandmother made Bekah the most beautiful dolly in the whole world for her birthday. Bekah was a little over-stimulated then, but she's slept with her almost every night since. She's so pretty!!
Bekah's Aunt Tami and Great-Granmda Rainwater.
Bekah's Great-Grandpa rainwater playing santa (notice the beard?)
Bekah got a sweet Quiet Book. She loves reading.
Grammy got her the most adorable little tea set in a picnic basket. Bekah kept pretending to drink from the spout of the teapot. It was too funny.
All in all, a very lovely christmas! We had a wonderful time, and hope ya'll did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment