August 22, 2008

I found my camera!!

Here are a bunch of random pics from the last month... Just a jumble!
On the 24th of July we went to my mom's boyfriend's house for a barbecue. Dessert was fudgesicles. Bekah went a little crazy with them... she didn't seem to mind though.

I love the chubby belly in this one....



Bekah was being such a cutie while eating her snack I just had to take some pics... She's such a ham...
I don't have anything in my mouth....
I love the little wale spout. It's really the only thing we can do with her hair right now.
Bekah reading the newspaper. Waiting for Grandma to come over.
Bekah snugglin' with Grammy. She was so ready for bed!!
A couple weekends ago we went to Raging Waters with our friends Alicia and Jason, and their two boys. This was a dragonfly that landed on Bekah's woobie.
They required plastic pants over the swim diapers to help with crypto. Luckily Alicia found this cute little bikini with the plastic pants built in. What a looker!
Alicia's son Brighton was having a hard time not running wild in that exciting place, so we put him in the playpen (prison!) while we ate.
Bekah thought it was funny to poke his tummy though the sides of the playpen. They were cracking eachother up, and us too!

No comments: