
I had never tried out my "fireworks" filter on my camera, so I figured I'd give it a try. Too cool! It has a slower shutter speed to show more movement, and a quicker aperture to let in a little less light; showing the contrast between dark sky and bright fireworks! I think the turnout was very cool.

The first two are ground fireworks we set off, the third is an illegal air firework a neighbor set off. All of them turned out pretty neat.

Earlier in the day we played, and Bekah showed off her patriotic clothes!

She enjoyed waving her little flag quite a bit!

Bekah and daddy pose together. She looks a lot like him!

My favorite picture of the day, just for the composition, and colors.

This is Bekah being DONE with pictures! She wanted to go play.
2 comments:
I saw those fireworks too! and i think i reminded you to get your camera. but they are amazing wheres the one that looked like a flower?
Toni, this is Keli Langston (used to be Larson...I saw your blog from Becca's...hope you don't mind me taking a look. Your family is beautiful. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment