Ok, I know this is a little off topic of the "family blog" but I need to speak out somewhere, and since this is my little slice of cyberspace, this is where I'll do it.
I have a dream. I want to be a photographer.
I have taken art classes before, but never photography, and I'd love to. I've always loved to take pictures of kids, and people. I'd love to do wedding photography, I'd love to just take pictures for the rest of my life...
I am going to make this dream come true. For the first time since, well... ever, I'm going to get my head out of the clouds and DO THIS! I've already done the first step, I've got a GREAT camera. Now to take some classes, and start beefing up my portfolio.
Here is a sneak peek of my portfolio. Enjoy!


2 comments:
You want to be a photographer too? Cool! What kind of camera did you get?
It's a canon powershot S5IS
Post a Comment