March 31, 2008

March 2008

Well the month is almost over, but I thought I'd give a quick recap of the month.

This month Bekah is 15 months old! At her 15 month check-up, we found out she's in the 93rd percentile for height, and 37th for weight. Long and lean! She got caught up on her shots, and knows almost twice as many words as a child her age would normally know!

Just a couple of days ago she learned her latest word "Tasty" She says it after eating a bite of food. "mmmm... TASTY!"

Rebekah also took her first steps this month, on the 29th. We were so excited. She takes three or four in a row now, and we're hoping she'll be walking within the next month. What a big girl!

Ben's birthday was the 30th. He turned a whopping 27 years old! Can you believe that? :D Its so fun to tease him!

Ben is still working at Lowe's, and getting a promotion to Team Lead soon. We're excited! I still work a WesTech Engineering as an Administrative Assistant, and I love my job! Bekah is in daycare and is so happy with her new teachers. As soon as she starts walking well, she'll graduate from the "wobbler room" and into the Toddler room. Hopefully she doesn't start biting...

Anyway, things are good in our little home and we hope all is well with you!

No comments: